Sunday, September 03, 2006

on my way to geekery!

Hello all....
I have finally learned how to put links on my blog....that is....Charlene has finally shown me how to! ;)...thanks charlene!
so now...you can just click on the name and go see my friends...although, I think you guys are the only ones who actually read this blog, so you probably already know how to get to your own site...
oh well....but I'm just steps away from Alyn geekery.....here I come!!!

Oh, and AJ, if you would like for me to teach you how to do it, just let me know, since you did tell me that you would link me to your page...oh...about 6 months ago! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger A.J. said...

Oh dear the next step is .... well i won't scare you with geekery leads to!

(Alright already I wll put you as a link... happy!) :-)

9:00 AM  
Blogger The Lindseys said...

It is slippery slope down to geekery...don't get too far down it otherwise you'll never get back up ;)

David has been turning extremely geeky over the last couple of days (mainly because he can't understand a word my sisters are saying) and has been trying to get fancy hovering links working on his website...should I be little bit worried or a lot worried???

L xox

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home