Sunday, July 30, 2006

I GOT THE JOB!!!

Yes ladies and gentlemen...it is true...I got the job!!!!!!!

"you got to have a j. o. b. if you wanna be with me!"...in the words of janet jackson (don't aske me why that song is going through my mind!)

They called me while I was on my way to the Navajo Indian Reservation for revival week (a whole 'nother post!)
Not only did they offer me the job, but also 8k more a year than I had expected!! Can I get a what what!!!
So monday I go and sign a year contract and then get to go shopping for a new car!!!
Is it just me or can y'all hear the "haleluia" chorus too??!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lindseys said...

Brilliant!!!!!! I think you'll be amazing with the girls Joyce :)
Laura x

2:43 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

I can hear it sister!!!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Fawnsita said...

I love it!!! This is so so exciting news. I think it should be broadcasted on the favored channel. Im still singin the tune the goes Jesus buy me a mercedez benz.
so proud of you and so so hahappy for you!!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home