The health kick continues...
Everyone has a different version of what's healthy and unhealthy...I mean sure there are definately universal do's and don'ts...such as:
- eating your wieght in ice cream....DON'T (pretty much eating your wieght in anything is a don't)
- drinking lots of water....DO
- fried greazy things...DON'T (but DAMN they are so good, aren't they!!)
- binging on everything you can possibly eat when you get that manic crave in the middle of the night...DO (as long as you throw it up afterward)...JUST KIDDING :)
But then you have the whole world of GRAY....
- is milk good for you...or is it all a facade??!!!
- is dairy good for you , for that matter??!!
- WHEAT....is it of the devil??...could be!!
- carbohydrates...good, bad, ugly???
I DON'T KNOW!!!!!....so it continues forever!! Everytime I think I making progress, someone else comes along with all new idea/solutions!! WILL IT EVER END!!!??
yes, I'm being a little dramatic....but honestly, can you blame a girl...it's all so confusing. One good thing that has come out of all of this is that I've definately come to be WAY more aware of what I eat....Bring on the weight loss!!! I will be 120 lbs before you know it!! (just kidding for those of you who actually thought about how tall i am and how disgusting that would actually be).
2 Comments:
If you got anywhere near 120 lb I would fly down and start stuffing ice cream down your throat!!
Oh and just so you don't think it would be fun I would pick horrible flavours like "Liver and Lime"
My logic is: beans are healthy and good for me, chocolate is made out of beans therefore chocolate is healthy and also good for me - even the scientist agree with me (their arguement is a bit different) http://www.cienciateca.com/chocolate%20antioxidante.pdf
Post a Comment
<< Home