Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dream Job

I had an interview for a job this morning that just may have been crafted in heaven just for me!!
BAsically, when I get the job (speaking things that aren't as though they are!), I will be the PRS (don't remember what it stands for, but it's the pregnant student program) director over 3 campuses of an alternative High school. . My job will be to track pregnant students, get to know them...in the interviewer's wordss "they become like yours"...track their health, school work, and the such. Once they have the baby, they then go on what's called CeeHi (which is maternity leave for up to 6 weeks). It's at this point that I then begin to meet with each student on ceehi for 4 hours a week, making myself availible for any questions whether personal or school related. We also take the girls through parenting classes!! There are nurseries set up in each location complete with computer labs so that mommy can come to class and bring baby...as with this school all work is done on computers with a "go at your own pace" philosophy.
....So let me recap...I am basically going to be paid to mentor young girls!!! Paid nicely, I might add...with all holidays off--with pay
....full benifits ...which for you Canadians means nothing..but for the US it's HUGE!!..and very necessary.
Oh, and did I mention I get my summers off too ....with pay?!!
Like I said...crafted in heaven just for me!!!
PRAISE the LORD...
can I get a "haleluia" chorus, anyone!!??
PS...I am meant to hear if I've gotten the job by thursday....She said that I pretty have the job once/ and if my references check out...but I will post to let yall know.....but be praying!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joyce!! That's SO awesome!!! I'm so excited for you. Daddy is taking care of you and He knows exactly what you need AND want...I miss you Joyce...keep walking in your destiny and loving your creator with all your heart!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Oh I can't even wait for the moment that you confirm that you have the job!!! Yeah God!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home