Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Official..

As of today, I am officially a staff member of Refuge Church of Grapevine, Texas.
After what was probably the LONGEST meeting I've ever attended in all my adult life, it was decided that I am, in fact, the new administrator/youth leader/prayer counselor/encounter helper extraordinaire of Refuge....That's a lot of hats...good thing I look HOTT in hats!! ;)
I still live out of my suitcase....but we are making progress, I mean, Rome wasn't built in a day people!
In other news, Texas is growing on me again. It is definately hot, and already we've had two maybe three tornado scares...but it has it's appeals...some of you are thinking "like what?"...and for that I have only two words "MEXICAN FOOD!" ( I think I've mentioned the mexican food in the last 3 blogs if that tells you anything!)

2 Comments:

Blogger A.J. said...

I love Mexican food! AND I shall eat mexican food with you shortly!

Oh and I would like to confirm that you do look great in hats!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Andrew G said...

i miss the mexican food

;-(

Andrew

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home