A quick goodbye...
WOW!! A whole year has passed and now it is time to leave Toronto...who knew it would happen so soon...not me.
There are a whole lot of things I am going to miss about this place...the comfort hotel not being one of them...or chicken and rice!
Most, if not all the people who read this blog are Torontonians...so it must be said that you are the thing I will miss the most (please disregard that I called a thing!) You guys are AMAZING!!..and I have loved this last year of getting to know you and laughing with you...and let's be real (for anyone that really knows me) crying with you....I'm sure you have all seen me cry at least once.....a day!! :)
I'm all packed and ready to go...which is truly unusual for me...a whole day early...I blame my high shaper roommate Andrea Rogers!! Headed out for a fun filled day of hanging out with friends...eating good food...and drinking starbucks coffee....all the things I will miss!
Although I will miss you all.......I will have all the mexican food I can eat to console me!!! eat your heart out jones's! :)....(what does that saying actually mean, anyway?!)
There are a whole lot of things I am going to miss about this place...the comfort hotel not being one of them...or chicken and rice!
Most, if not all the people who read this blog are Torontonians...so it must be said that you are the thing I will miss the most (please disregard that I called a thing!) You guys are AMAZING!!..and I have loved this last year of getting to know you and laughing with you...and let's be real (for anyone that really knows me) crying with you....I'm sure you have all seen me cry at least once.....a day!! :)
I'm all packed and ready to go...which is truly unusual for me...a whole day early...I blame my high shaper roommate Andrea Rogers!! Headed out for a fun filled day of hanging out with friends...eating good food...and drinking starbucks coffee....all the things I will miss!
Although I will miss you all.......I will have all the mexican food I can eat to console me!!! eat your heart out jones's! :)....(what does that saying actually mean, anyway?!)
1 Comments:
Have a wonderful day of fun and play and we will see you really really soon!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home