Look at me, I'm a blogger!!!
Who knew I would finally give in to the temptation of "everybody's doin' it!" , but alas, I have! I am now a blogger....who knew?!
Now all I have to do is learn how to be witty....or at least sound witty on page!
So here you go AJ and all the others who have peer pressured me into this....my first blog....wooohoo!
Now all I have to do is learn how to be witty....or at least sound witty on page!
So here you go AJ and all the others who have peer pressured me into this....my first blog....wooohoo!
3 Comments:
another one bites the dust
WELCOME TO BLOGDOM!!!
It's like a right of passage!
Yippeee....
WARNING: BLOGGING IS ADDICTIVE AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS LIKE SLEEPLESSNESS DUE TO A NEED TO SHARE, SQUARE EYES/SCREEN EYES, AND MOST HIDEOUSLY THE NEED TO INFORM THE WORLD OF MUNDAINE THINGS LIKE ILLNESS, THINGS YOU HAVE BAKED RECENTLY AND YOUR FEELINGS FOR COFFEE!
Post a Comment
<< Home