Friday, December 30, 2005

The goodbyes begin...

So just as everyone has returned from break, it is now time to say goodbye. This is my least favorite part of the School of ministry....because now not only do I have to say goodbye, I now have to anticipate another reunion in a month--just to say goodbye again! It's a vicious cycle!...one I'm sure I will be recovering from during the next school's "core value month". ...and so goes the emotional roller coaster...as if I needed help in this area!

I've realized that AJ was right about the blogging addiction...I think I've checked this thing a million times in the last two days just to see if anyone has commented. And then I realized that there are only 3 of you that even know this thing exhists!....It's a sad little life I'm walking into, isn't it!? Oh well, at least I can practice my hand (or tongue as the case may be) at witty rhetoric!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Got to your blog by clicking on the "random blog" button and saw that you wanted more comments- so thought I would hook you up! What is the school of ministry anyways?

12:18 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

The school of ministry is an international school within a church here in toronto canada. People come from all over the world to learn more about God the Father and go into a deeper intimacy with Him. Part of the training is to go on a month long outreach to different countries all over the world...this school there are teams going to Brazil, Denmark, 2 to the states and Puerto Rico. Pretty cool place, definately has rocked my world. you should check it out www.tacf.org and click on School of Ministry.
thanks for the comment. :)

12:31 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Well babe I did warn you. The funny thing is who comments on what really! Like sometimes you will write 2 random lines and get 9 comments and then other times you think Man I am a genius, a literary mastermind, everyone will love this post and then get nothing or even one comments that say “Just saying Hi Fred” and they weren’t even on the right blog! Very frustrating! I will link your to mine and see if you get more readers! J Much love, AJ

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home